Monday, November 4, 2013

 Think Upon Your Abundance!

 
 
My Friend - We are all so fortunate to have so much yet we sometimes are clouded with our troubling thoughts that prevents us from seeing and seeding our abundance.  This week, let us all pause and be grateful for all that we have, all that we are and all the good that is coming our way!  Print this out and read these thoughts each morning about your abundance:
 
I merely need to look around me and see all the abundance in my Life.  I see the sky and its vastness and beauty.  I see the countless leaves on the trees.  I see all the blades of grass.  I see all the drops of rain.  Oh my, there is so much abundance around me!
 
I merely need to look within me and see all the abundance there is as well.  The never ending heart beats, my breath that brings never ending air in and out of me.  I awaken to the never ending thoughts that I have.  The never ending emotions that flow from me.  The spring of love that runs through me like a never ending mountain stream.  I have plenty of heart beats, plenty of breaths, plenty of thoughts, plenty of emotions and plenty of the wonderful me!
 
As you begin to think about all of your abundance, like all the times you have laughed, you will attract more abundance to you!  Abundance comes in many forms that you will now start to experience that includes an abundance of happiness, great relationships, more business, better health and more money!
 
There is an abundance of everything you desire and watch today as your abundance flow to you easily, powerfully and delightfully because of your focus on abundance!  There is PLENTY of everything and PLENTY of YOU!  You are it and you create what you think about so have fun thinking about and now experiencing all of your abundance! 

Love, Dr. Hank

No comments:

Post a Comment