Tuesday, November 26, 2013

3 Steps To Improve My Life By Thanksgiving!

             



My Friend - We all want to improve our lives but it sometimes seems that so many things are happening in our lives right now that get in the way of our happiness.  Below are 3 easy steps that can help you improve your Life by the end of the week!

Step 1 - Stop thinking about what is happening in your life and instead start thinking about what you want in your life.  Ask yourself "What do I want in my Life?" and the answers will start flowing to you.  Think about "How do I want my life to be!"

Step 2 - Only do step 1 when you are feeling good.  You know when you are feeling good.  Just wait today, maybe now, when you are feeling good and start asking yourself what do I want?  What do I want with my health?  What do I want with my relationships?  What do I want with my finances?  How do I want my life to be!

Step 3 - Think often this week about these things and how you want your life to be.  Tell yourself that you want to reach for the next best feeling thought about the things you want.  For example, think about "I want to be healthy" and then think about the next thought that joins it such as "I want to be trim!", "I want to be fit!" and "I want to be slim!".  Just think about your health for 1 minute and you will start to become healthier!

Whatever you think about creates more of it.  So why don't we give up the thinking about the things we don't like and don't want and instead let us all stand tall and think about "How do I want my Life to improve"!  By Thursday you will have more things to be thankful for in your life!

If you get stuck or want to know more about how to improve your life, shoot me back an email.  Let me know how I can help and Happy Thanksgiving!  The Hankers :)

Dr. Hank Seitz 
The Positive Thought Doctor - It is all in your mindset!
Guaranteed Measurable Results, Inc.

No comments:

Post a Comment