Thursday, October 3, 2013

 

                         "All I Need Comes To Me Today!"




My Friend,

Each morning read this below and it will lift you to know that

all is well and "All You Need Comes To You Today"!


All I need to know comes to me today.

All I need to think comes to me today.

All I need to FEEL comes to me today.

All the relationships I need comes to me today.

All the events I need comes to me today.

All the belief I need comes to me today.

All the faith I need comes to me today.

All the joy I need comes to me today.

All the happiness I need comes to me today.

All the freedom I need comes to me today.

All the abundance I need comes to me today.

All the love I need comes to me today.

All the peace I need comes to me today.

All the understanding I need comes to me today.

All the clarity I need comes to me today...

For I believe in God!




Have a great week knowing that all you need

is here with you.

Dr. Hank Seitz 

 ThinkFeelandGrowRich

No comments:

Post a Comment